SSMS Tools Pack is a Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) add-in.
It can be used with SSMS versions 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017 RC1.
Older 2.x versions supporting SSMS 2005 can be downloaded on the Download
applies to SSMS 2012 and higher versions.
For previous SSMS versions the SSMS Tools Pack is FREE
New functionality in 184.108.40.206:
Since SSMS 17 RC1 has just been released and is not recommended for production use, the SSMS Tools Pack
for it might run into various issues as well. They will be worked out as the SSMS 17 gets more stable.
- New Run At element in query window status bar with starting time of the executed query.
- Auto-rename window tab text to the Nth (user-defined) line in the executed SQL script.
- Automatically connect to the database with the same name when switching servers.
- Tab Sessions UI improvements when scrolling through items.
- Export folder defaults to %AppData%\SSMSToolsPack.
- On first run the settings are imported from the last automated backup if it exists.
EU's cookies law says I have to tell you that this website uses Google Analytics cookies.
If you don't care, keep on browsing. If you do care, click here
for no cookies.